09 August 2013

Travel Plans Overload


And so, after a first year without a break/holiday, I am over-compensating it in the 2nd half. Let's just hope the bank balance will hold out!

July 2013 - Went Hong Kong. It was a massive shopping trip. I shopped till I can't walk. Really. And my wallet was as a result, a lot leaner after this trip.

August 2013 - Was telling myself to save some monies after my shopping antics in Hong Kong, but I got too bored, and therefore, I planned a weekend trip to Malacca... coming up soon!! :) Cendol... here I come!!

September 2013 - Technically, it starts in end August, but what the heck, the bulk of the time will be in September. I am headed to cool scenery at Hokkaido, and hopefully, to pick up some bargains (one can always hope) in Tokyo! :) It's a near 11 trip, about 9.5 days, if you count the amount of time that I will be spending travelling haha.

And end September,Mount Ophir is waiting for me to conquer it. So while this is not really a trip, more of a weekend expedition (to burn some calories, I am praying that I won't die attempting the climb. Cuz I am so out of shape and overweight!), I am actually scared of this expedition! Hahaha...

October 2013 - Headed to Bangkok mid month, another weekend trip, to attend a friend's wedding. Not expecting to do much shopping, hoping to just spa and relax. :D

November 2013 - Empty slot for now, but am thinking of filling it up... hmm... wondering if the wallet would hold out.

December 2013 - Technically, Phi Phi Island. Assuming it works out. :)

Dammit, I am in a normal 9-5 job on a fixed income. How to earn more money to subsidize these travel plans? Hahahaha... oh money, can you please fall from the sky? 

1 comment:

SmappuKid said...

wow....so much fun....super duper jealous!!!! ahahahha...such planning will make going to work everyday less of a chore coz each day passed will mean another day nearer to vacation......love the anticipation....