09 April 2014

The Alien Bonus


And soo... I went and bought myself a bunny... a humoungous one I have to add for my bonus present to myself. It's such a ridiculously redundant big and pointless bunny (that I've always wanted) that I couldn't bring myself to buy it previously.

I had secretly hoped that someone would buy it for me, just so that I won't need to suffer from the guilt factor of buying a pointless item. But of course, nobody did.  :( methinks nobody really identifies me with buying pointless stuff. (I don't!! Most times anyways haha)

And so... a little introduction: My bunny's name is Alien. His aim is life is to get out of my bedroom, to go out and explore the world. His favourite hobbies include staring out the window, looking at the various life forms passing him by. His favourite activity is getting thrown around by me with increasing risk of getting dismembered by my ceiling fan.

Anyhow, increasingly I am asking myself... I wonder what's out there. Why am I here when I can be out there? I am not unhappy, but the need to go out, find out what I'm made of, immerse myself in new cultures, work, live and play there... I am not ready for a change now, but soon, my alter ego and I will head out there - the new frontier.

No comments: