17 April 2015

My Work Desk


New work desk!  And with it... I must come up with an insane top ten list.

1. Start of a new company. With it... an enormous amount of pressure to succeed. But the way ahead is one that is somewhat blurred. Doesn't matter what plans you have made. The only constant thing in life is change.

2. Start of work in an office space where I need to pay rent. Granted, it's a manageable amount. Still, there is a weird sense of accomplishment... can't put my finger on it. But it feels good.

3. I need to bring a coffee machine to work. Checklist that. But maybe after we have finished some of the not so nice instant coffee that was already purchased. I want my kopi o kosong!! Singapore doesn't carry any good instant kopi o kosong!

4. Focus and discipline. Need to up it. It's not getting there if I am still here typing away. But I am starting to stop being so "nua" and coming in late to work.

5. Picked up a quote that really woke me up. "An inch of movement will bring you closer to your goals than a mile of intention" - Steve Maraboli
If you never start, you will never move. There is no good time for anything.

6. And the list will continued to be built on... 

2 comments:

Storm Bunny said...

Hey there!! Congratulations!!! ^_^ Wishing you the best with your company! Good to read from you again. I've always enjoyed your posts.

The Smiley Grouch said...

Thank you Storm Bunny! I have to say I'm very touched that you are still tracking my blog. I have been away, too long. :)